• The Advanced Manufacturing Pilot Facility (AMPF) opened on June 22, 2017, on the Georgia Tech campus at the intersection of 14th Street and Hemphill Avenue
• Boeing and Delta are currently the “anchor” sponsors
• Preparation of the AMPF business model is on-going
• Phase I space: ~20,000 square feet, and potentially 110,000 square feet within a 5-year time period
• Phase I focus technology areas: robot assisted assembly for aerospace structures, digital machining
• Phase II: will include additive manufacturing and advanced composite processing, joining and repair
The Latest News
No items available.